F A Q S
Do you accept custom orders?
- We do accept custom orders, but they are at a higher price than designs that have already been created.
How much is the fee for custom orders?
- The fee for custom orders is $10 per design.
- That being said, there will be an assessment completed when we receive the information. If the designs are all different but incredibly similar (i.e. The same design for a set of wedding party mugs), there would only be one (1) design fee charged. If the designs are drastically different, the design fee may be applied to all mugs depending on the complexity.
Why do you charge a fee?
- The reason for the design fee is because it takes much more time to finish the order. Between communication and designing, it can take hours to finish a custom design!
How long will it take for you to ship a custom order?
- There are many variables to custom orders (complexity, quantity, etc), therefore a timeline will be established when we discuss your order.
T H E P R O C E S S
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your request.
1. When you contact us with a custom order, we'll assess your request and respond within 48 hours.
2. Once all the details about the designs have been determined (i.e. quantity, designs, products, etc), a custom link to a listing on our website will be provided. Payment must be made in full before any order can begin.
3. Once payment has been received, the order will be started and shipped once completed.