How long will it take you to ship my order?
*keep in mind that COVID has added shipping delays on all carriers*
- My turnaround time for is 5 days for mugs, and 7 days for keychains. If you need it sooner than that, you can add a rush fee to your order. This puts you at the front of the line.
- Please keep in mind that my turnaround time is only for getting it out the door. This time does not include shipping!
- Shipping times for parcels are typically as follows:
- Ontario/Quebec: 2-4 business days
- Rest of Canada: 4-8 business days
- USA: 5-10 business days
How will you ship the products I've ordered?
- All products will be shipped via Canada Post, and you can choose from Regular Parcel and Expedited. Expedited typically is a faster service.
- Keychains can be shipped lettermail (in a padded envelope), but this does not come with a tracking number or a guaranteed delivery date, so please be mindful of this. Once it's shipped lettermail, there's no way to know where it is in the system. (That being said, we've never had an envelope get lost!)
Is pickup available?
- Pickup is available in St-Eustache, QC at all times. Please choose this option during checkout.
- Pickup is only available in Thorold, ON at certain times of the month, so I cannot guarantee when my pickup times will be available. Please contact me before placing an order, and I'll provide you with a code which removes the shipping rate for local pickups.
Why is my package taking so long? It says it was supposed to be delivered by a specific date.
- Unfortunately, shipping is outside of my control once it has left my hands. I wish I could speed orders through the system, but it's all dependent on Canada Post.
- Please keep in mind that there are also certain times of the year when shipping will take longer (Christmas is one example). I'll be sure to place announcement on the homepage when shipping is expected to be slower.
I was hoping to be able to buy a mug and have it my hands right away! Is there anywhere I can go to pick up one that's already made?
- If you're in the Niagara Region in Ontario, then yes! You can visit Copper + Twine Boutique in Grimsby. They carry a large selection of my mugs (as well as a whole bunch of other amazing products)!